Cannabidiol or CBD is typically the main cannabinoid found in cannabis from fiber or industrial hemp. In recent years there has been an increasing interest in therapies of CBD, which is non-psychotropic and even elevated effects dosages do not cause significant side effects. research suggests a potential therapeutic use for many discomforts like skin problems and a myriad of different symptoms including.
- Antioxidant effect
- Nourishes and protects the most sensitive skin
- Helps alleviate the excessive immune response
- Benefits to inflamed skin, itching, psoriasis, dermatitis atopic
- Helps to reduce excessive production of sebum in acne or skins fat / fat hair
- Penetrates deeply into the skin
- Anti free radicals / protects the skin from the sun
- Antioxidant properties, annihilation of free radicals
- Can counteract excessive inflammatory processes (skin, mucosa, allergies, and asthma)
- Calming effect in stressful situations, such as in exam anxiety and in stage fright
- Support in diet and adjusts appetite
- It keeps the organs and the brain healthy
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER US$99
CBDfx full spectrum CBD oil tincture, a few drops of organic CBD hemp oil tincture under the tongue is an ideal way to administer an extra-absorbent dose of full spectrum CBD oil that’s full of amino acids, terpenes, and cannabinoids with 1000mg of active CBD in a 30mL bottle, making this our intermediate-level potency tincture.
Our CBD hemp oil drops are blended with MCT oil, (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) which are fatty acids that your body can quickly and easily break down and convert to usable energy. MCT oil is often recommended for people with medical disorders related to absorption, such as Crohn’s Disease, because of their ability to help your body make the best of the nutrients it takes in. which means this tincture a great way to promote a healthy metabolism while you’re absorbing all the beneficial compounds from the CBD oil. Derived from coconuts, MCT oil helps you absorb and retain the nutrients from anything and everything you eat and drink. Taking CBD tincture that contains MCT oil means you’re improving your body’s chances of using every bit of nutritional goodness from the CBD itself.
CBD (Cannabidiol) can have numerous fields of application such as relieves pain. Cannabidiol (CBD) is able to counteract pain due to its natural analgesic properties. Cannabinoids act by inhibiting neuronal transmission in pain pathways. A 2012 study published in the Journal of Experimental Medicine found that cannabidiol significantly countered inflammatory and chronic pain in mice without the use of analgesics.
MCT Oil (derived from coconuts), Hemp Oil