Cannabidiol (CBD) Gummy Bears with Turmeric & Spirulina – Antioxidant
Antioxidant CBD Gummies 60ct
Antioxidant CBD Gummy Bears 60ct allow you to get a serious boost of nutrients while you enjoy our delectable Cannabidiol (CBD) Gummies. We have taken our CBD gummy candy formula and combined it with spirulina and turmeric, a spice and superfood. This is one antioxidant gummy that you can have when you need it the most.
The Antioxidant CBD Gummy Bears 60ct at CBDfx
We understand that our customers want nutrient-rich products. That’s why we have created our Turmeric CBD Gummies. Each purchase provides you with 60 gummy bears that are made with turmeric, spirulina, and of course, our organic Cannabidiol (CBD). Plus, they are easy to use and easy to chew.
For those of you who might be new to the world of Cannabidiol (CBD), Turmeric Gummy Bears can be a way to get familiarized with this product. Each gummy contains an identical 5mg of CBD, allowing you to stay in control of the amount that you consume daily.
The Cannabidiol (CBD) at CBDfx
At CBDfx, we strive to deliver high-quality Cannabidiol (CBD) and our strong relationships with hemp farmers help us do just that. We only use organic Cannabidiol (CBD) when creating our products. Plus, CBDfx’s CBD contains all the chemical compounds found within the hemp plant. The hemp plant contains a wide range of cannabinoids that each have their own unique properties.
ON ORDERS OVER US$99
What is Turmeric?
- Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant.
- This herb has been found to boast anti-inflammatory properties.
- Possesses antioxidants.
- For centuries in India, turmeric has been used as a spice and a natural aid.
- It gives curry, mustards, butters, and even cheeses their yellow color.
- Curcumin is the leading active ingredient found in turmeric.
- Turmeric has a warm and bitter taste.
What is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is a non-threatening bacterium that grows in water.
- This bacterium boasts incredible anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in antioxidants.
- Spirulina dates all the way back to the Aztec civilization but thanks to NASA, it became popular again. This was due to how it could be grown in space and used by their astronauts.
- The protein in spirulina is comparable to eggs, while containing all the essential amino acids.
- It contains a remarkably high number of nutrients and boasts high levels of copper, protein, magnesium, and iron.
- A typical daily dose is 1-3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been utilised in an effective manner.